Digging & Trenching Buckets
for excavators from 0.5 tonnes and upwards
Available for all sizes of excavator, our standard digging or trenching buckets will normally include for teeth and side cutters. Some narrow buckets may not get side cutters and all buckets can be specified without teeth. These buckets are suitable for all general digging and trenching applications, narrow buckets tend to be used for cables and pipe trenches (for utility services) whilst wider buckets are either matched to the widths of foundations or are otherwise used for maximum digging capacity for excavation and loading of material.
Specifications, tailored to your particular application can include the following options:
- internal wear ribs, to aid wear and damage resistance, particularly from large pieces of material, as well as increasing breakout strength.
- up-rated teeth to at least the ordinary specification of next largest excavator class.
- wear shrouds between teeth, to prevent excessive wear from causing breakage between adapters.
- Hardox 450 cutting edge
- Hardox 450 side reinforcing plates side cutters, to prevent excessive wear from causing breakage between cutting edge and sides.
- extra wear ribs on back plate, to increase shell strength and provide abrasion resistance.
Specification Sheet for the XHD bucket range
To download your own, printable PDF Specification Sheet for the XHD bucket range,
please click on the image on the left, or the link below