BAV Crushers, a brief history:
1999, in response to strong demand from customers, DIGBITS built their first BAV Alligator Crusher attachment, the BAV3, for mini/midi excavators.
2005, DIGBITS produced their first tracked jaw crusher - the BAVTRAK micro, now superceded by the BAVTRAK 009.
2007, the BAVTRAK 025 mini tracked crusher was launched.
2008, BAV Crushers Limited was established and production of crushers was separated into a new, purpose built facility (next door to DIGBITS Engineering) at Key Point Rugeley. BAV Crushers Limited is an associate company of DIGBITS Limited.
BAVTRAK tracked crushers:
- Minimise waste transport off site and reduce spending on tippers and skips.
- Reduce reliance on bough-in hardcore and aggregates.
- Recycle on site - helping you to comply with increasingly stringent site waste legislation.
- Fast, safe and simple operation.
- Adjust crushed output size quickly and easily.
- Large jaw feed sizes for machine weight.
- Narrow access; 720mm for 009, 1200mm for 025.
- Good manouevrability - ideal for small sites.
- Uses well proved Alligator Crusher technology.